Skip to main content

Paisley Prints and Pensees Ecloses Card

This is Project #1 from my Stampin’ Up! September/October workshop class.
Stamps:
Paisley Prints
Pensees Ecloses (Hostess Level 1)
    It gives a basic introduction to Stampin’ Up! accessories, new clear mount stamps, and having stamp sets available in French or Spanish.
      You can demonstrate a kind of “two step” stamping in which the clear mount aids in the positioning of the heart over the pumpkin. I’m actually very proud of this project and that it teaches stamping basics with only a few accessories. I try to make all of my workshop projects VERY simple. It’s how I prefer to stamp for myself and it does not overwhelm my attendees.

      Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Tangerine Tango Classic ink pads
      Real Red Stampin’ Write marker
      Confetti Cream, Whisper White and Pumpkin Pie card stock
      Stampin’ Dimensionals (elevating the Pumpkin card stock)
        I added three vertical score marks on the right hand side using my paper cutter for a subtle effect (you can't really see them in the pic, but they are there). I folded the Confetti Cream paper with the sentiment into a mock ribbon loop. Push the left end of the “ribbon loop” between the white and the pumpkin stock and fold the right end under.

        This is a very elegant easy card to make and looks much lovlier than the scan. I hope you find it a fun project. You can email me for more details or if you wish to purchase the supplies to make it visit inkerbelle.stampinup.net

        Comments