Skip to main content

I like ewe, dad. (but really love you)


Remembering my dad this Father's Day. I might wrap this up tightly in plastic and place it on his memorial this Sunday.

I'm entering this in my first Mojo Monday Challenge, #245, today! Yes, I tweaked the layout quite a bit to suit my tastes but it was definitely my starting point.

This uses Lawn Fawn sets Critters in the Burbs, Critters on the Farm and Sunny Skies. I found the little lamb in the Denami Designs booth at the Heirloom Festival in Springfield, MA a few weeks ago. I drew a little smile on him.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Denami Designs; Supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. your card is totally cute, I luv it. I fixed your title to your name on the Mojo Monday Blog...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Now that you have at least one DeNami stamp, you can join us sometime in a DeNami challenge or blog hop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment