Skip to main content

Lawnscaping Challenge #36 Splash of Color Card


I think I really like card challenges. They give you practice working on a deadline, for starters. This week's Lawnscaping Challenge #36 theme asks for a splash of color when you stamp with your Lawn Fawn stamps. I hope you like my idea for it. I used the Cozy Christmas set for the fried eggs and the smile on the hard cooked egg. The smile sentiment is from Critters Down Under. I wish I had the set Love n' Breakfast to go with this, but I think this works pretty well without it. I am just over the moon for these stamps. They make me so happy.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; Supplies: Stampin' Up

P.S. The big egg is stamped with the shape from  "A Good Egg, " a retired Stampin' Up stamp set. But you can easily Google a free clip art egg shape to print and cut out.

Comments

  1. Oh my gosh. How egg-cellently clever of you to turn the plate of Christmas cookies into eggs! This adorable CAS card is sure to bring a smile to its recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, simple and cute. great combination of papers and images. thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the cutest thing ever!!! I love LOVE love it!! Super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun and cute idea!!! I love the colors you use. Thank you for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment