Skip to main content

OLW92 You've Got Mail, Critters in the Burbs/on the Farm Card


Here is my first One Layer Wednesday Challenge card. Okay, so I have a teeny bit of layering, but I loved the theme idea. The theme is "on the edge" so I made my little squirrel hop in from the left edge of the card. I also made it look like the little bird is helping hold the chute open for him. The snail was late to the event but I'm sure his intentions were good. I hope you like what I made.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; Supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. I'm a huge fan of lawn fawn stamps, so I knew even from the thumbnail that I was going to love your card! It's fab! I need to buy me some new Lawn Fawn stamps, and fast!
    I'm giggling at the 'teeny bit of layering'... it's still layering if it's teeny! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. From my own experience, Lawn Lawn sets sell out quickly! I've got a few on my list that I am saving for. Hope I get them in time!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute love the sentiment:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable as can be!!! Very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment