Skip to main content

Presenting Swingley!


I am pleased to announce that my first digital stamp is for sale! This is Swingley, a guinea pig stamp. I've been asking for years for guinea pig stamps and finally I just gave up and drew my own. I'd love for you to use Swingley, too! You are welcome to download him for all of your stamping fun. Please let others know you found him here, too!

I stamped Lawn Fawn's "thanks" stamp from their Blissful Botanicals suite on top of him. I left that area open so that you could decorate Swingley however suited your tastes. Please let me know if you like him. Thanks for looking!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn, Inkerbelle's DigiStamps; Supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous guinea pig! You should definitely do more digital stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, jestar! Compliments like that sure feel good!

      Delete
  2. I love your stamp. I bought it and have made a few cards to give to a friend that runs a guinea pig rescue in UK. I've been looking for ages for the right stamp and yours is perfect because I can print any size. I put a picture on Pinterest under my stuff if you wanted to have a look. X x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind, Samantha. The rescue appreciates your contribution. Thanks for telling us how you used the stamp, too!

      Delete

Post a Comment