Skip to main content

For fearful little ones on the first day of school. I know the feeling.


My latest attempt at CASology #6 and also for the premier Ten-Minute Craft Dash #1.

Speaking as a person who had a fair share of anxiety in my elementary school years, this CASology theme spoke to me in a different way than might be expected. Although I do not have children, I remember what is was like to be a little one struggling with academic and social excellence. I hope this gives people ideas to run with. This clocked in at under eight minutes for the craft dash.

I wanted to find an ideal clip art shield for bravery to trace but finally made my own in Illustrator for you to share with my compliments. You may download it for FREE here. I printed and cut it out on heavy cardstock and traced around it with a marker.

Comments

  1. How fantastic! Any child would love to proudly carry this! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely bag, perfect for fearful little ones. Thank you so much for joining us at this week at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my goodness! this is SO lovely--i love that you created the shield yourself... how perfect! so glad you found our challenge (we hope you decide to join again :D) and seriously, i love your CAS approach, i think it's just right for this bag.

    again, thanks so much for participating in our first 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interpretation of the theme - I hope you'll link up with 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous CAS design and a super cool lunch bag! I'd take that to work with me! :) Thanks for playing along at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment