Skip to main content

Happy Hats Off to You Card


Had some fun last night with my new Lawn Fawn Hats Off to You set. I added the smiles from the Love and Breakfast set to them and drew on the feet and the hands. I'm trying to save up for "Making Frosty Friends" so that I can recreate this card using the snowman arms, but I wanted to give this to a co-worker who is moving on to greener pastures this week

Interestingly enough, Lawn Fawn has announced a new contest today and I want to enter this idea in it, but I will be traveling right up until the day before their contest deadline! I wanted to make a longer card to fit the dimension guidelines. We'll see what I can do in the next day ahead. I really want the prizes they are offering!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

Post a Comment