Skip to main content

Love and Breakfast, Critters on the Farm Card


This would be a good card for a consistent over-acheiver, or maybe a little one who is just about to begin the fifth grade. :-) Practiced last night with Blender Pens, paper piercing, and a tab label punch. This is patterned paper from SU called "Rebecca." It's retired so I try to use it sparingly. I want to make it last forever!

This is also my entry for CASology #4 , a new challenge blog that is right up my alley.

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. There's no other word for it - egg-cellent indeed! Love this card - I smiled as soon as I saw it! Thanks so much for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ardyth. Big fan of yours! I subscribed to your blog and check over there a lot.

      Delete
  2. heee heee! what a cute card! thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/08/52-card-pickup-week-31.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. EGGcellent is indeed the word

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! A fun card for a lot of occasions. And I can see why you're say outing that gorgeous paper! Tanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this image, just fab

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment