Skip to main content

Mind Over Matter for Lawnscaping Challenge #42


In my opinion, there is no time like Halloween season to try to conquer one's phobias. One of my biggest is arachnophobia. This morning I went downstairs to feed my guinea pigs and found a huge spider on the wall. I let him survive, but I hope he moves out of sight soon. Ugh. If only all spiders were as cute as this one in Lawn Fawn's Heebie Jeebies set. This is my entry for the Getting Texty Lawnscaping Challenge.

Stamps and decorative papers: Lawn Fawn; supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. love the clever sentiment on this card :) thanks for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so neat! I really like the clever sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with this card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. This should be published, it's so cute and creative! Cath from Moxie Fab World would certainly adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment