Skip to main content

Paper quilling for Lawnscaping Challenge #44

Here's my entry for Lawnscaping Challenge #44: a pretty poor attempt at paper quilling which has been on a list of techniques for me to try. I know olives usually go into a traditional martini, but I smashed some glitter on pink paper to make a Shirley Temple martini so my dolphin does not get too silly. Now I am thinking that maybe my olive should have been a cherry. Then maybe my quilling attempt would have been over quicker. Well, at least I tried!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. This is cute!
    GREAT attempt at quilling..I NEVER could get the twirl of it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, it's super fun! Your olive is great, cool idea!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping challenges :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HE HE HE! I love this card! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Love the sparkly martini glass with the dolphin jumping out of it and the quilled olive! How creative this is!!!! Love it!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's fantastic - I can't get the hang of quilling either! That dolphin in the glass is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this...! And I love the dolphin too... Thank you for playing along with us at Lawnscaping

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable!! the olive is such a cool idea! thanks for playing along with lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment