Skip to main content

For the Birds Ten Minute Totable Card

I thought I would get the ball rolling on some simple quick projects for Workshops on the Go. This is a little one that is in my handbag for this month. It is a 3x3 notecard and envelope. I tried doing Workshops on the Go after listening to a webinar earlier this year. Although I love my Lawn Fawn stamps, I always have a complete all Stampin' Up! project at the ready wherever I am. So far I have had good results. I have all I need in my carrying case to make ten of these. Think it doesn't fit into a little case?


Well, it does! I hope you can see what I've used here. I've got River Rock, Pretty in Pink, and Bashful Blue for markers. Textured River Rock cardstock, and Pretty in Pink and Whisper White smooth stock. There are also dimensionals and glue dots there, too. I always carry the personalized wooden stamp to demonstrate the wood mount.


Comments

  1. Aimee
    I love what you have done here. So organised. I have a question or two.
    What is a Workshop on the GO?
    Do you use the Write Markers all the time instead of ink pads?
    Where did you see the webinar?
    Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment