Skip to main content

Shiny nose 'n nice list for Lawnscaping Challenge #48

Here is my entry for Lawnscaping Challenge #48. I tried to capture the sparkle of glitter on the list but it does not show up too well. If anyone has a trick to make glitter twinkle in a photo, please let me know! At least I got the rhinestone nose on the reindeer to look luminous.

I hope all you Lawn Fawn fans have a great holiday time. I hope Santa brings me more of their stamps!

Stamps: Lawn Fawn; supplies: Stampin' Up!

Comments

  1. This is so cute! I like how you used the banner to make Santa's list! I wish I knew the secret to making glitter twinkle, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Just had to pop by and see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Turning the banner into a Christmas list is CLEVER!!!!!!!! GRRR! Why did I never think of that? Capturing sparkle on camera is indeed hard. The best way I found to see just a little is sitting it directly under a light laying flat and shooting the pic from right above. Even then, you don't get the real look, but it definitely helps!!! :)

    This is great. Thank you so much for making it shine with us Lawnscaping gals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is SO clever!! What a fun card, I love it! I hope you have a very merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea, this is so CUTE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a wonderful Christmas card - love it! Thanks so much for playing along with the Make it Shine challenge at Lawnscaping! Merry Christmas hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Such an awesome idea. Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card! Congrats on winning "Top Mow it All"!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment