Skip to main content

Zentangle Numero Uno: Crescent Moon, Tipple, Static

Last Friday night I had the pleasure of meeting Maria Thomas and Rick Roberts of Zentangle fame at their exhibit at Alternatives in my old stomping ground of Whitinsville, MA. I was completely blown away at the level of talent they have. I also brought two of my own Zentangles to ask them what they thought of them. Maria said, "These are beautiful." Thank you, Maria. Maybe I can crawl out of my artist's block after all.

Comments

  1. im so excited you shared this!
    i have been oogling over zentangle fabulousness for the past year almost. I just can't bring myself to sit down and attempt anything because of that fear or failire. you ROCKED this and it just looks beautiful. hope you share more!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment