Skip to main content

Announcing a new Zentangle Venue: Clayground in Worcester, MA

It has been a while since my last post, but I have a good reason: I bought a storefront!
As of yesterday, I am the officially the new owner of Clayground, a paint your own pottery studio in Worcester, MA. Not only is it a lovely place to paint, but it has the best space for Zentangle classes! Visit www.goclayground.com for more information. We are open 7 days a week and offer Zentangle on demand as well as supplies! More class details coming soon.

Thanks for being patient and stay tuned for more blog posts!

Comments

  1. Oh Aimee! That is wonderful news! I wish you all the success! It looks like such a light and fun place to be! Pity South Africa is so far away or I would come to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment